On the 13th Day of CHRISTmas….the winners were announced!!!!
Do I feel like St. Nicholas or what?!?!? The big day is finally here and twelve of you will receive a wonderful gift from one of my sweet sisters from the Proverbs31 Ministries speaking team.
Thanks to all who left their comments. I really appreciate you making this a fun and creative series of posts. I simply LOVED reading all of the comments, at times crying and at others laughing ’til I snorted, and will certainly try some of the ideas and recipes you left. Yum!!!!
Please, if you are new to my site, I’d love for you to stop back by often and comment. I don’t always post Monday-Friday, but I try. My rule is to live my priorities, so if my time with God isn’t in order or my hubby or kiddos require my time, I don’t post. (So I guess if you hop on and I have been silent, you can pray for me!!!!!) But I PROMISE– (thanks for the reminder Stephenie) to tell the story soon of how God called us to downsize and sell our dream home on 8 acres of woods and move to a smaller house.
But enough chit-chat already….here are the winners along with the speakers’ email addresses for you to claim your prize and give them your home address:
- Day One: Winner of a copy of His Princess and a Starbucks card from Zoe Elmore-
- Nicole (comment left on 12/3 at 4:49 am–Contact Zoe at [email protected])
- Day Two: Winner of Recipe for Christmas Joy e-book from Marybeth Whalen-
- Jessica (comment left on 12/9 at 1:54 am–Contact Marybeth at [email protected])
- Day Three: Winner of Bath & BodyWorks gift set from Whitney Capps-
- Tera (comment left on 12/9 at 8:37 pm–Contact Whitney at [email protected])
- Day Four: Winner of Birds in My Mustard Tree from Susanne Scheppmann-
- Julie (comment left on 12/12 at 3:52 am–Contact Susanne at [email protected])
- Day Five: Winner of set of decorative file folders from Glynnis Whitwer-
- Sarah Lewis (comment left on 12/5 at 7:16 am–Contact Glynnis at [email protected])
- Day Six: Winner of two copies of From the Pound to the Palace from Van Walton-
- Heather (comment left on 12/7 at 12:36 am–Contact Van at [email protected])
- Day Seven: Winner of a cd set on Facing Your Fears from Micca Campbell-
- Julianna (comment left on 12/9 at 2:05 pm–Contact Micca at [email protected])
- Day Eight: Winner of the P 31 Devotional book and a $15 Starbucks card from Charlene Kidd-
- Kim Thompson (comment left on 12/11 at 9:48 am–Contact Charlene at [email protected])
- Day Nine: Winner of an Embracing the Call cd and a box of herbal fruit teas from Tracie Miles-
- Joy (comment left on 12/9 at 4:15 pm–Contact Tracie at [email protected])
- Day Ten: Winner of The New Living Translation Chronological Bible from Wendy Pope-
- Shelley (comment left on 12/10 at 4:37 pm–Contact Wendy at [email protected])
- Day Eleven: Winner of a $25 customizable Starbucks card from Rachel Olsen-
- Casey (comment left on 12/11 at 1:23 pm–Contact Rachel at [email protected])
- Day Twelve: Winner of Unwrapping His Presence cd & a Bath & BodyWorks vanilla candle from Renee Swope-
- Darla (comment left on 12/12 at 11:46 am–Contact Renee at [email protected])
Thanks so much for all this fun. I’m so glad to have come across your wonderful blog and enjoy reading all the posts. They are all so inspirational.
God Bless and Have A Very Merry Christmas!!
I recently started reading your blog and love it. We also moved from our dream home in the woods four years ago. We moved back to exciting, expensive CA. We know we are to be here, but transition and trade-offs are common words in our house! I would love to hear your story!
Thank you very much!! We started the 12 Days of Christmas yesterday with both families and both were VERY appreciative. I am excited to see how God uses this during this especially difficult time of year for them. Thank you for the wonderful idea!
I look forward to listening to and sharing the CD on Facing Your Fears.
I’m so glad I’ve found your site! I can’t wait to read more testimonies. I just love hearing about what God is doing in the lives of families! Have a blessed day!
Thanks for this fun way to enjoy the Christmas season! I look forward to reading the Chronological Bible!
Thanks for the fun giveaways.
I have tried to email Renee and it is not going through.
Thanks Karen! This was really fun! I read Tracie’s blog all the time so I’m thrilled to have won her prize!
Praying for you husband. My husband is employed by General Motor’s this side of the border and although we have heard no definite word yet, the situation is very uncertain. So thankful that the Lord knows what each day holds and we can trust Him. As I commit my husband’s employment to the Lord, I will remember to pray for you and your family as well.
Can’t wait to hear your ‘moving’ story. God called us to give up our “dream home” on beautiful ravine property and downsize big-time 5 years ago. We live in a small home now on what my husband calls a ‘postage stamp’ lot, but we know we moved in obedience to God’s calling. I’ll have to share my story some day too! :o)
Have a wonderful weekend. (I tried to add your blog to my bloglines, but I guess it’s not compatible with that program. Now I have to rely on my memory to check back in…oh well, I’ve been doing it for 12 days – hope it’s becoming a pattern!)