Happy Mother’s Day to all of you out there who have someone in your life who calls you mom.
Okay, someone who screams, “Moooom…..He’s hitting me!!!” or pleads, “Mom, can you run me to the game?” or who questions you several times a week, “Hey Mom! What’s for dinner. I’m STARVED!!!!”
At any rate….you are among the few. The proud. The TIRED!!!!!! The moms!!!
These next few days I’m offering a simple give away just for YOU!!!! There is nothing in this for your kids. If you win, don’t even let them taste the chocolate! It is all yours, baby!!!
In this special Mother’s Day “Basket in a Box” we have the following goodies:
- A journal
- A magnetic grocery list
- Some Sweet Pea Bath and Body Works shower gel
- Some Iced Pomegranate lotion
- Eight bags of Pomegranate tea (yes…I like pomegranate!!!)
- Some cheese spreaders for entertaining and a berry scented votive candle (both from my friend Tammy’s At Home America business. I LOVE At Home America decor! And I love their prices and clearance section. Check it out here.)
- A scripture notepad and fancy pen
- One package each of cinnamon and hazelnut gourmet hot cocoa
- A jumbo Hershey kiss
- Some Ghirardelli chocolate and chocolate-caramel squares (a girl can’t have too much chocolate!!)
- A copy of my book A Life That Says Welcome: Simple Ways to Open Your Heart and Home to Others
It is easy to enter. For those of you with some brain energy left today, leave a comment letting us know your favorite memory as a mom or even your favorite memory of your own mother from your growing up days.
For those of you who are plum tuckered out….just leave a comment saying “I’m in!” The ramdom winner will be chosen and announced on Mother’s Day.