Okay ladies– I had a total BLAST reading your comments over the weekend with what your “Panera Name” would be. I told you the winner would be chosen randomly, and she was. However, one of your comments was so clever I just had to call Marybeth & beg for a second book.
So, the winner of the entire prize package along with the book, chosen randomly, is: Laura Ann Adams who, if you bump into her at Panera would go by the name “Willow”
And, the second gal, who wins just a signed copy of the book for her creativity is: Anne S. who wants to be known as “Ima Winner” :-)
Laura & Ann, send me your mailing address at [email protected] please. :-)
And hey, if you all want another stab at winning Marybeth’s great new book, She Makes it Look Easy, head over to my friend LeAnn at She Cooks. She is offering a fun “She Makes it Look Cheesy” giveaway centered on—yep, CHEESE! Click here to see it.
Now, speaking of both Panera and cheese, let’s talk eating out. Let’s brainstorm some healthy eat-out option at popular food chains that won’t clog your arteries or tip the scale. Here are my top five:
- Black bean soup with a whole grain baguette for the side at Panera Bread
- A oven roasted chicken breast 6 inch sub at Subway on 9 grain wheat with lots of veggies, mustard, vinegar & salt & pepper
- In a pinch, two hard shell tacos at Taco Bell ordered “fresco” style
- A Wendy’s small chili & a side salad with light Italian dressing
- A Burger King side salad ordered with a grilled chicken breast only for the side. They will usually cut it up for you to put on the salad & it ends up being way cheaper that the grilled salads on the menu & almost as filling.
Now, how about the rest of you. What do you order when you must eat out?
And how was your week with eating & exercise.
Mine stunk! But I’m waiting right now for my weight loss buddy Tammy to arrive soon so we can head out to a Weight Watcher meeting. Time to hit the restart button. Anyone else?