Fall Fab Five Favorites
Here are my five favorites of fall around the web:
5. Best Recipe: Senate Bean Soup (Served daily in the Senate cafeteria and I make it every election day)
4. Favorite scented candle to burn: Leaves by Bath and Body Works
3. Cutest Thanksgiving treat: Oreo Turkey Pops from Comfy in the Kitchen
2. Favorite Fall read: An advanced copy of No More Perfect Moms by Jill Savage
1. Favorite fall challenge: Women Living Well’s Making Your Home a Haven
Happy Fall Y’all!!
Thank you for sharing this list…I am going to make the soup tonight for dinner…yummy. The turkey pops will be a hit with my preschool class….yummy too! I am so looking forward to your new book…My hubby says that I really need to read it.
Have a blessed day and May God’s will be done for you today!
Smiles & Blessings,Robin :)
Thank you so much for the shout out Karen!!! Love to you, Janelle
Karen, I love your Fab Five and Courtney’s idea of having a candle lit at home and praying for your family members whenever you look at the flickering flame. You, Proverbs 31 ministry and the Women Living Well ministry have truly blessed my life and helped me to put my focus on God throughout the day in practical ways! Thank you! (Can’t wait to smell the Leaves candle!)
WOW What a great list!! Can’t wait to try the soup!! The turkey pops will be a hit with my Sunday School Nursery kids and me ,of course!!
Gonna click over to the 31 Days Fall Challenge right now!!
Thank you Karen
Hope today finds you feeling better–I’m still pretty sick.
It’s great weather for a nice bowl of soup. I picked up a new candle for “Making Your Home a Haven” and can’t wait to light it tonight when we’re all together. Thanks
thanks for the links! (the soup looks amazing!)
Hooray! I made the fab five!!! Thank you SO much Karen!!!
You are clever, clever, clever. Love this.