It’s Day Ten of 12 Days of Christmas Kindness, giving simple and doable ideas for reaching out to others during the Christmas season. If you’re just joining us, catch up on each day here.
For Day Ten, let’s give the gift of prayer!
Text someone who is in a hard spot some old fashioned encouragement. Write out a specific prayer you are praying for them. You could even jot a prayer down on one of the blank Scatter Christmas Kindness cards!
Now for today’s giveaway!!!
Today I’m joined by my friend, and fellow Proverbs 31 Ministries teammate, Chrystal Evans Hurst. Chrystal is a gifted writer, speaker, and worship leader. She co-authored Kingdom Woman, with her dad, Dr. Tony Evans. Tune in to her Chrystal Chronicles podcast and connect with Chrystal on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Are you ready for Day Ten? Let’s go!
- Leave a comment here with your thoughts on today’s idea for scattering kindness.
- Go scatter kindness by giving the gift of prayer.
- Post on social media using the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. You can just post a simple thought. Or, you can save and then share today’s Christmas kindness idea. Or, even better, post a picture of you doing the idea given for scattering kindness. Just be sure to use the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat And, if you could link to this post when you share, that would be FAB!
- Don’t forget our Grand Prize! Those who scatter kindness all 12 days and share on social media will be eligible to win our Grand Prize!
- You can comment on all 12 days up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 18. One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments and all winners will be announced on Monday, December 19. **U.S. Addresses only please.**
The Grand Prize!!!!