The month of May brings lots of celebrations: Teacher Appreciation Week, Mother’s Day, Graduation, and maybe a Birthday or two!
Here’s a roundup of 10 gifts, $40 and under, that are sure to make her day! Affiliate links included, I only recommend products I love.
1. Remind her of God’s promise to fill her life with good things with this Psalm 103:5 Gift Set.
2. Encourage her to Dream Big with this Canvas Print inspired by Sadie Robertson of Duck Dynasty.
3. Dress her up for serving lovin’ from the oven with this super cute reversible Handmade Apron by my friend ALynnsAprons on Etsy.
4. Spur her on in writing out her dreams for such a time as this in this beautiful Esther 4:14 journal.
Even more journals in the secret $5 sale here.
5. Give her the gift of 100 Quiet Moments with Jesus with Pressing Pause, a devotional I co-authored with my friend, Ruth Schwenk, of The Better Mom.
6. Serve her up some faith, hope, and love with this 1 Corinthians 13 Tray.
7. Help her organize everything beautiful with this Ecclesiastes 3:11 Illustrated Faith bag.
8. Remind her she is loved with this LOVE Wrap Bracelet from Proverbs 31 Ministries.
9. Inspire her to express her faith in the plans God has for her with this Jeremiah 29:11 Necklace.
**Included in Dayspring’s Graduation collection. Use code CONGRATS for 25% off this necklace and more through 6/10!
10. Show her she is fearfully and wonderfully made with this Psalm 139:14 Scarf.