It’s Day 10 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! If you’re just joining in, be sure to start at Day 1 here.
NOTE: The best way to make sure you don’t miss any of the 12 days of giveaways is to subscribe to my blog so new posts are sent to your email inbox. When you do, you will automatically be sent a PDF resource I wrote called 5 Ways to Tether Your Heart to God’s Word. Click here to subscribe.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although all you need to do to enter is comment here, I will also be snooping around on social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, looking for people who are promoting the giveaway by sharing an image along with the hashtag #12daysofchristmasgiveaways When you do so, you will be entered a second time for the giveaway that day!
Additionally, there is a grand prize for one person who comments on all 12 days, so set a daily alarm on your phone phone for now until December 18th and join the fun!
This year our Grand Prize is worth over $225!! It includes:
- A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide.
- A Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.
- A pink cable knit throw (other color options available)
- A pour-over coffee dripper
- A half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University
- An insulated pink shimmer mug (or color of your choice)
Day 10: Favorite Christmas Cookie
Today’s guest is my friend Alexandra Hoover. She is a wife, mother of three incredible kiddos, daughter, friend, bible teacher, and Proverbs 31 devotion writer. And now, here she is with a fun question of the day!
I grew up eating delicious homemade Venezuelan desserts for Christmas. My absolute favorite was Tres Leches cake (translation: three milks cake). This is a sponge cake —in some recipes, a butter cake —soaked in three kinds of milk: evaporated, condensed, and heavy cream. Sometimes cinnamon is also in the recipe.
As I grew up, I was also introduced to a few American recipes that I loved as well. They became a sweet obsession. One is soft sugar cookies and the other is gingerbread cookies. I love them fresh out of the oven. I just can’t go without them at Christmas time!
And so, for our question today, tell us what your favorite Christmas cookie is in the comment thread and you will be entered to win my giveaway.
Day 10 Giveaway
Thanks Alex! For day nine, Alexandra is giving away Ann Voskamp’s Family advent book Unwrapping the Greatest Gift, and her new guide Come and See. Be sure to tell us your favorite Christmas cookie. (In case you’re wondering, mine is church windows!)
Alexandra Hoover is a wife, mother of three, daughter, friend, Bible teacher, and writer. She’s passionate about communicating about Jesus, whether it be through writing or speaking, online or in person. She spends her days loving on her family, dancing with her kids, serving and working at her local church as the equipping assistant director, and living on mission right where God has her.
NOTE: Affiliate links may be included. We only recommend products we know our readers will love!
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS RULES
- U.S. Addresses only please.
- You can comment on all 12 days (once per person) up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 20. Each day will be linked below for easy reference.
- One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments.
- To enter to win the Grand Prize (worth over $225 and includes: A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide; a Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.; a pink cable knit throw (other color options available); a pour-over coffee dripper ; a half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University; an insulated pink shimmer mug–or color of your choice), comment on and share all 12 posts. You can use the share buttons below or repost and share on Instagram (my fave!) and tag me @karenehman.
- All winners (including Grand Prize) will be announced here on the blog on Monday, December 21, and contacted via email. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your prizes.