Day 11 of 12 Days of Christmas! (with Ashley Morgan Jackson)
It’s Day 11 of 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! If you’re just joining in, be sure to start at Day 1 here .
NOTE: The best way to make sure you don’t miss any of the 12 days of giveaways is to subscribe to my blog so new posts are sent to your email inbox. When you do, you will automatically be sent a PDF resource I wrote called 5 Ways to Tether Your Heart to God’s Word. Click here to subscribe.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although all you need to do to enter is comment here, I will also be snooping around on social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, looking for people who are promoting the giveaway by sharing an image along with the hashtag #12daysofchristmasgiveaways When you do so, you will be entered a second time for the giveaway that day!
Additionally, there is a grand prize for one person who comments on all 12 days, so set a daily alarm on your phone phone for now until December 18th and join the fun!
This year our Grand Prize is worth over $225!! It includes:
- A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide.
- A Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.
- A pink cable knit throw (other color options available)
- A pour-over coffee dripper
- A half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University
- An insulated pink shimmer mug (or color of your choice)
Today our guest is my Proverbs 31 Ministries teammate Ashley Morgan Jackson. She is a wife, mom, writer, and fabulous friend. She is also one of the most social media savvy people I know. (Her giveaway is based on this fact!) And now, meet Ashley!
Day 11: Favorite Christmas Food Item
Yesterday we talked Christmas cookies. But let’s not stop there. So many yummy Christmas foods exist!
My favorite Christmas food is green olives by the name of Graber. They were delicious, unlike your traditional green olive, with a speckled skin. Growing up, we would have bowls of them every Christmas every year. My great great grandparents were original settlers in Ontario, California and knew the farmers of these olives and had purchased them since the beginning of the farm as far back as 1894.
Now it is your turn. What is your favorite Christmas food that is not a cookie? Leave your answer in the comments below and you could win my giveaway!
Day 11 Giveaway
Thanks Ashley! And now for her giveaway. Learning how to take your social media design to the next level doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. Ashley is giving away a social media course. In it you will learn how to use one app, the OVER app, that can take your social media game and design ability to the next level, all on the convenience of your phone. In this course you will get seven video lessons on how to up your social media design game as well as a 42 page workbook to use alongside them!
Ashley Morgan Jackson is an author who loves encouraging women in Christ to walk boldly in their identity and calling. She has written a book about her depression, The Blessing of Being Broken, a Bible study by the name of Called to Build on the book of Nehemiah and recently released a podcast by the same name to equip women to take steps toward the dreams God has placed in their hearts. She also works as the COMPEL Community Coordinator at Proverbs 31 ministries, a training for writers, where she oversees the COMPEL members, volunteers and runs COMPEL’s social media. She is a wife of twelve years, a mother of two little boys, and a lover of Jesus, dancing and laughing so hard it hurts. You can connect further with Ashley at www.ashleymorganjackson.com.
NOTE: Affiliate links may be included. We only recommend products we know our readers will love!
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS RULES
- U.S. Addresses only please.
- You can comment on all 12 days (once per person) up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 20. Each day will be linked below for easy reference.
- One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments.
- To enter to win the Grand Prize (worth over $225 and includes: A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide; a Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.; a pink cable knit throw (other color options available); a pour-over coffee dripper ; a half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University; an insulated pink shimmer mug–or color of your choice), comment on and share all 12 posts. You can use the share buttons below or repost and share on Instagram (my fave!) and tag me @karenehman.
- All winners (including Grand Prize) will be announced here on the blog on Monday, December 21, and contacted via email. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your prizes.
Day 8 with Chrystal Evans Hurst
Our favorite treat for Christmas is cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning fresh out of the oven! We eat them while the children open their stockings!
My moms stuffing
Popcorn in tins lol
Christmas dinner of ham and mashed potatoes with lots of yummy sides! Merry Christmas!!
Lamb with mint sauce. My dad’s mother loved cooking gourmet and was friends with Julia Childs in SB, CA. I’m a little jealous, but love that she got that experience. I have such great memories of her love for food and cooking.
Cranberry Christmas cake
Ham and dressing.
Rib roast and stuffed potatoes!
Chili on Christmas Eve
Lumpia (egg rolls) wit pancit (noodles) have always been part of our Christmas spread. They are my favorite!
Cheese and nuts!
My favorite Christmas food is Oreo Balls with crushed candy canes sprinkled on top!
My favorite Christmas food is served with all the other appetizers. I like putting a block of cream cheese on a serving dish and then cover it with pepper and onion relish. Serve with crackers. I also like to do a log of plain goat cheese covered i fig jam, also served with crackers.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes and homemade Tamales
Homemade noodles made from fresh farm eggs.
Love a Honey Baked ham for Christmas!
I love pickle roll-ups. It’s mini dill pickles wrapped with dried beef that has cream cheese spread on it!
We make a special venison roast in the slow cooker and baked mac-n-cheese. So yummy!
Candied sweet potatoes!!!!!