*If you are reading this post in your email inbox, be sure to navigate to my blog order to leave your comment and be entered to win the giveaway. To do so, click here.
NOTE: The best way to make sure you don’t miss any of the 12 days of giveaways is to subscribe to my blog so new posts are sent to your email inbox. When you do, you will automatically be sent a PDF resource I wrote called 5 Ways to Tether Your Heart to God’s Word. Click here to subscribe.
It’s Day 4 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! If you’re just joining in, be sure to start at Day 1 here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although all you need to do to enter is comment here, I will also be snooping around on social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, looking for people who are promoting the giveaway by sharing an image along with the hashtag #12daysofchristmasgiveaways When you do so, you will be entered a second time for the giveaway that day!
Additionally, there is a grand prize for one person who comments on all 12 days, so set a daily alarm on your phone phone for now until December 18th and join the fun!
This year our Grand Prize is worth over $225!! It includes:
- A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide.
- A Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.
- A pink cable knit throw (other color options available)
- A pour-over coffee dripper
- A half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University
- An insulated pink shimmer mug (or color of your choice)
Day 4: Favorite Christmas Decoration
Our day four guest is a new friend of mine, Andrea Brouwer, also known as 31 Girl at Home. She is a wife to Jason, mother to Abigail and Caleb, a daughter, sister, caregiver, friend, mentor, dreamer, and most importantly believer in the One True King. She is also a DIY and lifestyle expert. (You’ll want to be sure to follow her on Instagram. ) And now, welcome Andrea!
As a DIY project lover, I love to decorate, especially at the holidays. Besides the nativity that my mother-in-law bought for me piece by piece over the years, I’d have to say my favorite Christmas decorations are our Christmas lights.
My goal for our house has always been to make it a home, and there is nothing better during the holidays than dimming the lights and letting the twinkle of the Christmas lights give your home that magical glow.
For today’s quick question, tell us what your favorite holiday decoration is and also why. Is it an heirloom nativity? A vintage snowman? A lovely tree topper? Answer and you might win my giveaway!
Day 4 Giveaway
Thanks Andrea! For day four, Andrea is giving away a set of three Plant Therapy Holiday Essential Oil Blends and an Opal House Essential Oil Diffuser. To enter, simply answer today’s question below in the comments section. And remember, if you want to be entered to win the grand prize, you must comment on all 12 days!
Hello! I am Andrea and I am the gal behind 31 Girl at Home! I am wife to Jason, mother to Abigail and Caleb, daughter, sister, caregiver, friend, mentor, dreamer, and most importantly believer in the One True King! I started my home decor journey on Instagram as a creative outlet to share our DIY home improvement projects, ideas on how to make your house a home, and other lifestyle content. It is amazing what can happen when you completely surrender something over to God. My life, marriage, and job are three beautiful examples of that.
NOTE: Affiliate links may be included. We only recommend products we know our readers will love!
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS RULES
- U.S. Addresses only please.
- You can comment on all 12 days (once per person) up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 20. Each day will be linked below for easy reference.
- One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments.
- To enter to win the Grand Prize (worth over $225 and includes: A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide; a Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.; a pink cable knit throw (other color options available); a pour-over coffee dripper ; a half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University; an insulated pink shimmer mug–or color of your choice), comment on and share all 12 posts. You can use the share buttons below or repost and share on Instagram (my fave!) and tag me @karenehman.
- All winners (including Grand Prize) will be announced here on the blog on Monday, December 21, and contacted via email. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your prizes.