*If you are reading this post in your email inbox, be sure to navigate to my blog order to leave your comment and be entered to win the giveaway. To do so, click here.
IT’S DAY 8 OF 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS! IF YOU’RE JUST JOINING IN, BE SURE TO START AT DAY 1 HERE.
NOTE: The best way to make sure you don’t miss any of the 12 days of giveaways is to subscribe to my blog so new posts are sent to your email inbox. When you do, you will automatically be sent a PDF resource I wrote called 5 Ways to Tether Your Heart to God’s Word. Click here to subscribe.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although all you need to do to enter is comment here, I will also be snooping around on social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, looking for people who are promoting the giveaway by sharing an image along with the hashtag #12daysofchristmasgiveaways When you do so, you will be entered a second time for the giveaway that day!
Additionally, there is a grand prize for one person who comments on all 12 days, so set a daily alarm on your phone phone for now until December 18th and join the fun!
This year our Grand Prize is worth over $225!! It includes:
- A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide.
- A Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.
- A pink cable knit throw (other color options available)
- A pour-over coffee dripper
- A half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University
- An insulated pink shimmer mug (or color of your choice)
Day 8: Favorite Holiday Coffee House Drink
Four day eight of our series, our guest is my friend and fellow Proverbs 31 Ministries team member Chrystal Evans Hurst She is a wife, mother, worship leader, author, and speaker who desires to help other Christian women believe and apply that truth to their lives. And now, here is Chrystal!
Hey friends! So happy to be the guest today. For our quick question of the day, let’s talk holiday drinks. My favorite coffee house drink during the holidays is Peppermint Mocha. If you and I were to go to a coffee house, what would you order? Hot spiced cinnamon tea? A gingerbread latte? An eggnog cappuccino? Answer this question in the comment thread today and you could win my giveaway of the day!
Day 8 Giveaway
Thanks, Chrystal! For day eight, Chrystal is giving away her 28 Days of Prayer book and a “Faith in God Changes Everything” t-shirt. With stories and Scripture, this prayer journey offers three prompts each day to guide you through an easy yet intimate prayer experience. From giving thanks, hearing God, and making requests, to simply knowing what to say–Chrystal gives practical explanations and easy steps for each aspect of prayer.
Chrystal Evans Hurst is an encourager who teaches people to love God, to love others, and to love themselves. Chrystal is a wife, mother of five and grandmother of 2. She is also a speaker and the best-selling author of She’s Still There and Kingdom Woman, Show Up for Your Life and the newly released 28 Days of Prayer. You can find Chrystal sharing regular encouragement via podcasts and blogs at ChrystalEvansHurst.com.
NOTE: Affiliate links may be included. We only recommend products we know our readers will love!
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS RULES
- U.S. Addresses only please.
- You can comment on all 12 days (once per person) up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 20. Each day will be linked below for easy reference.
- One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments.
- To enter to win the Grand Prize (worth over $225 and includes: A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide; a Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.; a pink cable knit throw (other color options available); a pour-over coffee dripper ; a half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University; an insulated pink shimmer mug–or color of your choice), comment on and share all 12 posts. You can use the share buttons below or repost and share on Instagram (my fave!) and tag me @karenehman.
- All winners (including Grand Prize) will be announced here on the blog on Monday, December 21, and contacted via email. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your prizes.