** LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST TELLING ME WHY YOU NEED TO LEARN TO STOP PEOPLE PLEASING. ONE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN TO RECEIVE A FREE COURSE. (Winner announced Monday, September 27th. If you have already purchased the course, your money will be refunded.)
Are you tired of trying to meet other people’s expectations?
Relationships are messy. Sometimes we find ourselves saying what another person wants to hear, just to keep the peace. But does that help in the long run?
We know the Bible tells us to love one another, but does that mean we should avoid conflict? Worry about appearances or status? Keep our thoughts and opinions to ourselves?
And why do we care so much what others think of us, anyway, especially if our convictions are honoring to God? He loves us and accepts us. Isn’t that enough?
IT’S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO PEOPLE PLEASING!
CUE THE CONFETTI!!!
I’m so excited to share with you
our SECOND Course Titled…
This course kicks off October 4th and runs for 4 weeks. New content will be released daily!
* * * * * * * *
This soul-liberating course is designed to help you:
- Release the chains of other people’s expectations
- Grow in your knowledge of God’s Word and will for your life
- Glean wisdom and insight from four experienced mentors who’ve been there and know how to help you find freedom from people pleasing!
We understand your struggle!
We’re Karen Ehman, Courtney Joseph, and Ruth Schwenk—three Jesus-loving moms, authors and Bible teachers who live the chaos every day. We know how it feels to face countless demands, deadlines and expectations on our time and emotions. And we’ve also learned how to break free.
Let us teach you how.
Our new online course, How to Break Free from the Prison of People Pleasing, will help you discover how to shed your need for others’ approval and rest in God’s call on your life instead. Can we get an amen?
This first course will be featuring special guest (and my dear friend): Nicki Koziarz
Here’s what the course includes:
HEAR FROM US!
Each week on Mondays you will enjoy a video teaching from one of the course mentors. Topics include:
- How to Tell The Truth (in Love)
- Fearing God vs. Fearing Man
- Boundaries in Relationships
- Living God’s Agenda for Your Life (with guest mentor Nicki Koziarz)
LEARN WITH US
When you enroll in How to Break Free from the Prison of People Pleasing, you’ll get a printable course workbook designed to help you follow along, take notes, and reflect on the weekly topics.
- Highlights from each week’s teaching
- Key verses to study, and even memorize if you wish
- Personal reflection questions to help you think deeper about the impact God’s Word has on your life
PRAYER AND REFLECTION
Quiet time resources
Each weekly unit contains a wealth of printables and digital resources to help you dive deeper into God’s Word.
- Weekly devotions written by experienced Bible teachers
- Prayer journaling sheets for reflecting on Scripture
- Phone lockscreens and other graphics to help remind you of the weekly lessons
Live Q&A sessions
Each week you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a live online gathering with Karen, Courtney, and Ruth. These sessions will be recorded for easy replay in case you can’t join us live.
- Enjoy bonus teaching from our mentors, in fellowship with women asking questions similar to what’s on your heart
- Get further clarity on each week’s topic and how it applies to your life
Community with fellow believers
In How to Break Free from the Prison of People Pleasing, you’ll engage with other women in similar shoes who want to grow closer to God.
- Share comments and conversations inside the course modules
- Ask questions every Tuesday that the mentors will answer on Thursday’s Live Q&A
- Join the weekly live group call where our community of sisters will gather
On top of all of that, we’ll also give you a surprise bonus when you complete the course, designed to help you keep breaking free from people pleasing long after our time together has come to a close!
Are you ready?
And mark your calendar to kick off Monday, October 4th!