If you would like the opportunity to work behind the scenes alongside Karen and her ministry team, we’d love to hear from you!
Our unpaid internship opportunities are for women ages 18 and up who:
- Are available 8-10 hours a month, June 1 – December 31, 2019
- Are self-starters (you will work remotely)
- Are organized, detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines
- Are familiar with/willing to learn Trello and Voxer (training can be provided)
In exchange you will receive:
- A 30-45 minute 1:1 call with Karen per month (ask her anything about speaking, writing, balancing ministry and family.)
- A 1-hour team teaching/encouragement call per month led by Karen or one of her author/speaker/blogger friends who has an area of expertise.
- Experience learning what it takes to run a ministry and gain experience working alongside a New York Times bestselling author and nationally-known speaker.
We currently have the following intern positions available:
Administrative Intern – Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Assistance with ministry emails that come in through the website.
- Event tasks (researching travel /flight options, ordering and shipping resources, updating website Speaking page and calendar.)
- Coordinating blog and social media giveaways, etc.
- Knowledge of WordPress (or willing to learn it) and strong administrative skills are required.
**NOTE **An intern within driving distance of Lansing, Michigan is preferred for this position, but not required.
Content Management Intern – Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Curating and repurposing content from Karen’s books, turning them into rough drafts for blog posts, magazine articles, or online guest posts to be finalized by Karen.
- Pulling quotes and sticky statements from Karen’s books to be used by the graphic design intern to put on images.
- Strong creative writing and technical editing skills are required for this position.
Graphic Design Intern – Tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Designing images for social media and blog posts.
- Designing downloadable, digital printables with content provided by Karen.
- Experience with Canva preferred.
If you are interested, please complete our Internship Application HERE.
If you have questions, please email our team at [email protected].