What Matters Most
The world has always been full of trials, disappointments, temptations, fractured friendships, and financial hardships. Yet Paul’s letter to the Philippians claims we can discover contentment and joy in the midst of it all by prioritizing what matters most—Christ.
Over 7 sessions, study the ever-relevant Letter of Philippians to get to know Jesus on a deeper level, turn your worries into worship, and develop gospel-centered tools for navigating relational conflict and thriving in Christian love. Explore your vertical relationship with God while learning to adopt the mind of Christ
- Learn to live in joy despite your circumstances.
- Unearth the secret of contentment—knowing Christ.
- Banish anxiety by implementing biblical practices to rest in the peace of Christ.
- Prioritize the Lord above all else.
- Develop gospel-centered tools to navigate relational conflict.
Order What Matters Most
Buy a personalized and autographed copy from me.
What Matters Most is published by LifeWay and the eBook is available for purchase through their link above and can be read with their free LifeWay Reader app which you can download to any device and take notes and fill in the blanks as you study.
Here are some beautiful images you can share on social media.