12 Days of Christmas Kindness – Day Twelve
Today’s the big finale! It’s Day Twelve of 12 Days of Christmas Kindness, giving simple and doable ideas for reaching out to others during the Christmas season. If you’re just joining us, catch up on each day here.
For Day Twelve, let’s share in secret!
Mail two $5 gift cards to someone anonymously instructing them to keep one and pass the second one on to someone secretly as well. Or leave a simple note of encouragement for someone without signing your name. These Scatter Christmas Kindness cards make it easy!
Now for today’s giveaway!!!
Today I’m joined by my friend, fellow author and speaker, Jeannie Cunnion. Jeannie is a Jesus lover and a grace clinger. She is the author of Parenting the Wholehearted Child. You can also find her writing at The Better Mom, and Fox News,. Connect with Jeannie on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Jeannie’s Day Twelve Giveaway is a copy of her book, Parenting the Wholehearted Child, a set of Conversation Cups by Courtney DeFeo, and a one-year Family Worship subscription to DoorPost Songs.
Are you ready for Day Twelve? Let’s go!
- Leave a comment here with your thoughts on today’s idea for scattering kindness.
- Go scatter kindness by sharing in secret using the idea for the day to scatter kindness.
- Post on social media using the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. You can just post a simple thought. Or, you can save and then share today’s Christmas kindness idea. Or, even better, post a picture of you doing the idea given for scattering kindness. Just be sure to use the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. And, if you could link to this post when you share, that would be FAB!
- Don’t forget our Grand Prize! Those who scatter kindness all 12 days and share on social media will be eligible to win our Grand Prize!
- You can comment on all 12 days up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 18. One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments and all winners will be announced on Monday, December 19. **U.S. Addresses only please.**
The Grand Prize!!!!
Now let’s go scatter some Christmas kindness and be sure to come back on Monday when we announce the winners plus scatter some more kindness of our own!
LOVE THIS IDEA! There is a house that goes all our for Christmas. I will send them a gift card as a “thank you” for brightening our holidays.
I love the.phrase Scattering Christmas Kindness! So simple, yet so profound. Thanks for all the ideas. Merry Christmas!
I love this idea!!! what fun!!!
Excellent idea and had a blast implementing it! Thanks for this great series!!
What a great idea! Something easy, but meaningful!
This reminds me of pay it forward… give and have them give… love it! Also like that it should be done in secret. Another way we could be more like Jesus
Karen, Thanks so much for #ListenLoveRepeat and giving us so many great ideas to scatter kindness to during the Christmas season and through out the year!
I love this idea! I think this one is really nice to do!
Really love this idea
Great idea. Love this one!!
I think it would be fun to just pick someone out of the phone book and pray over them who knows what would happen.
Going to my favorite ice cream store for this RAK <3
I have loved all the ideas and was surprised that I did most of them already on a regular basis. In honesty this one I would not do. I live in a rural agricultural area. Money is tight for people in Ag right now. and spending $10.oo for card is not something I could do. I would much rather give that money to a women’s shelter or another local charity. Just saying, I don’t mean to criticize because I think everything you suggested has been wonderful.