*If you are reading this post in your email inbox, be sure to navigate to my blog order to leave your comment and be entered to win the giveaway. To do so, click here.
NOTE: The best way to make sure you don’t miss any of the 12 days of giveaways is to subscribe to my blog so new posts are sent to your email inbox. When you do, you will automatically be sent a PDF resource I wrote called 5 Ways to Tether Your Heart to God’s Word. Click here to subscribe.
It’s Day 3 of my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! If you’re just joining in, be sure to start at Day 1 here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although all you need to do to enter is comment here, I will also be snooping around on social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, looking for people who are promoting the giveaway by sharing an image along with the hashtag #12daysofchristmasgiveaways When you do so, you will be entered a second time for the giveaway that day!
Additionally, there is a grand prize for one person who comments on all 12 days, so set a daily alarm on your phone phone for now until December 18th and join the fun!
This year our Grand Prize is worth over $225!! It includes:
- A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide.
- A Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.
- A pink cable knit throw (other color options available)
- A pour-over coffee dripper
- A half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University
- An insulated pink shimmer mug (or color of your choice)
Day 3: Gifts and Goals
Many of you know that I have coauthored several books with my friend Ruth Schwenk of The Better Mom. She has been my guest here on the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways before. Now today, I am hosting her teenaged daughter Bella! Bella loves shopping, sketching, painting, hanging out with friends, and talking about ALL things beauty and fashion. And now, here’s Bella!
Every year for Christmas, my parents give each of us (I have two brothers and a sister!) a journal and a new devotional for the year ahead.
On Christmas night, we all spread out and spend some quiet time really thinking about our goals and intentions for the New Year. Then we write the goals we want to accomplish, habits we want to break, how we want to spend our time, and more in our new journal.
This tradition is my very favorite because it is always so good to reflect on how I’ve spent the past year and refocus for the year ahead. Because I spend the time to think and pray through what I want to focus on, I enter the New Year feeling organized and ready to go!
This tradition means so much to me so I’d love to encourage you to join me. And, if you are a parent you can start this tradition with your child!
And now, for today’s quick question: When you think of Christmas being the end of the year and New Year’s Day coming very soon, what is one goal, whether big or small, you have for 2021? Answer it in the comments below and you could win my giveaway!
Day 3 Giveaway
For day three, I giving away a New Years Reflection Bundle. This bundle has everything you need to create some great New Years’ resolutions!
It includes: the devotional Live by Sadie Robertson, a black lined notebook, two needle tip Pentel pens, a $10 Starbucks gift card, and a pack of highlighters!
Thanks Bella! Ok everyone, be sure to answer today’s quick question in the comments section below. And remember, if you want to be entered to win the grand prize, be sure to comment on all 12 days!
Hi there! My name is Bella! I am a teenager who loves shopping, sketching, painting, hanging out with my amazing friends, and talking about ALL things beauty and fashion. However, first and foremost, I love my family and following Jesus. I want to inspire you to live beautifully in life, enjoy fashion, but without compromise. You ARE beautiful. Not just because of what you wear or how you look, but because of who God says you are!
NOTE: Affiliate links may be included. We only recommend products we know our readers will love!
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS RULES
- U.S. Addresses only please.
- You can comment on all 12 days (once per person) up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 20. Each day will be linked below for easy reference.
- One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments.
- To enter to win the Grand Prize (worth over $225 and includes: A leader kit of my What Matters Most Lifeway study of Philippians, including the teaching DVD’s and one Bible study guide; a Wheatfield Woman ESV journaling Bible from Wheat and Honey Co.; a pink cable knit throw (other color options available); a pour-over coffee dripper ; a half pound of Fortress coffee, a company started by two fellow alumni from Spring Arbor University; an insulated pink shimmer mug–or color of your choice), comment on and share all 12 posts. You can use the share buttons below or repost and share on Instagram (my fave!) and tag me @karenehman.
- All winners (including Grand Prize) will be announced here on the blog on Monday, December 21, and contacted via email. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your prizes.