Silencing the Noise
Do you have trouble cutting through all the noise of life? The people. Their opinions. The screaming screens. The responsibilities and tasks. The house. The job. So much is clamoring for our attention.
Life moves so fast. Our souls long for a gentler pace, but we just don’t know how to find time for rest.
Jobs, family, schedules, social media… the noise of an in-your-face society is the backdrop of our daily lives. We can hardly hear ourselves think.
Where is the peace and joy the Bible promises? How do we claim it in the midst of all the activity?
WE DO IT TOGETHER.
Two years ago, my friends Ruth Schwenk, Courtney Joseph, and I began dreaming and brainstorming about a way to equip and encourage our combined communities and God gave us an idea.
We are launching a new website full of online courses just for you! It is called My Mentorship Courses. My Mentorship Courses is a place WHERE WOMEN EXPERIENCE LASTING LIFE CHANGE! We will have three courses a year. Each course is four weeks long and we will walk through those four weeks together. And our first course is entitled Silencing the Noise: How to Hear the Whisper of God Through the Loudness of Life.
This four-week course will help you to:
- Find peace in the midst of life’s busyness, teaching you how to halt the hustle
- Grow in your knowledge of God’s Word and spend time in it each day
- Glean wisdom and insight from four experienced mentors who’ve been there and know how to help point you toward a more joy-filled life balance!
What you get for only $29:
- Weekly teaching videos, devotions, prayer sheets, and live Q&A events held via Zoom
- A designed, printable workbook for personal study
- Prayer journaling sheets
- Lockscreens and social images to use and share on your social media
- A community learning together and offering support
- A special bonus on the final week that will help you silence the noise in your life going forward.
I hope you will join us as together we learn to lean in and listen to God’s voice despite all the noise of life.