Top Five Fantabulous Finds
NOTE: THANK YOU SO MUCH—for your kind words to soldier Ed on last Friday’s post. Saw his sister at church yesterday. His whole family was touched by your kindness. Thank you. (If you haven’t left a comment to him yet for his sacrifice, scroll down to the next post and do so.)
Again this week I am writing my next book with only extra time to tend to my family. As a result, I’ll be having a guest post or two here and a giveaway near the end of the week.
Today, I’m sharing my latest fantabulous top five finds of the last week:
5. This great Thanksgiving decorating idea. I just may have to try my hand at such a rustic arrangement. Especially if I can get many of the items marked down after Thanksgiving. LOVE the inclusion of the simple chalkboard. Charming.
4. Also love this recipe idea for the fall taken from my cyber friend Janelle over at Comfy in the Kitchen.
A Crock Pot stuffed pepper soup.
I LOVE stuffed peppers!!! Super simple.
Click here to get this fall-themed dish.
3. A new ebook cookbook put out by my cyber friend Nicole O’dell.
It is called Novel Morsels and it is a collaborative recipe book bringing 65 favorite Christian authors and their favorite foods together sharing more than 120 recipes.
Most are novelists and contributed recipes their main characters would like.
A few non-fiction writers were also included and we tossed in some recipes from our books too.
You may recognize some of the names from here on my blog.
Check it out here.
2. Best quote of the week from one of my friends as we lamented over stupid choices—don’t worry, nothing serious, just stupid—our kids sometimes make:
“When you want them the least is when they need you the most.”
So very true!!!
1. And finally, the week’s best organizing find. Yes, I actually ordered this from QVC.
I’ve been looking at these purse organizers for over six months trying to decide which one is the best. I think I hit the jackpot.
I can’t believe how this has alleviated daily hassles with finding stuff in my purse! And how easily it is to switch to a different color purse too.
Check it out here. (Note: If you click on “enlarge” to see a bigger picture, you can also watch the on-air presentation. I got it in the brown/pinwheel design and I LOVE it!!!)
Can’t believe I actually bought something from QVC, There’s a first time for everything. :-)
Just wanted to let you know…I am absolutely loving your talk on Giving and Living a Life-Changing Message. So thankful I ordered the CD. Really excellent, informative, encouraging, practical, funny, and friendly. Bless you as you continue to work on your book and tend to your family.