It’s Day Six of 12 Days of Christmas Kindness, giving simple and doable ideas for reaching out to others during the Christmas season. If you’re just joining us, catch up on each day here.
For Day Six, let’s gift some warmth!
Take hot cocoa, a latte, or another delicious drink to a Salvation Army bell ringer, crossing guard, utility or construction worker, or anyone else working outside. Maybe even tuck in one of these Scatter Kindness cards to let them know how much they are appreciated.
Click picture below to download FREE printable cards.
Now for today’s giveaway!!!
Today I’m joined by my friend, coauthor, brainstorm buddy, and Proverbs 31 Ministries partner, Glynnis Whitwer. Glynnis is in charge of all things Communications at P31 and she is also the author of 9 books including one we co-authored together, Everyday Confetti. You can also connect with Glynnis on Facebook and Twitter.
Glynnis’ Day Four Giveaway is a unique 8×10 primitive folk art piece titled Posy Patch Bunny. This darling decorative item will look great in your home or you may gift it to a friend!
Are you ready for Day Six? Let’s go!
- Leave a comment here with your thoughts on today’s idea for scattering kindness.
- Go scatter kindness by gifting some warmth with a creamy hot drink for an outdoor worker.
- Post on social media using the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. You can just post a simple thought. Or, you can save and then share today’s Christmas kindness idea. Or, even better, post a picture of you doing the idea given for scattering kindness. Just be sure to use the hashtags #12DaysOfChristmasKindness and #ListenLoveRepeat. And, if you could link to this post when you share, that would be FAB!
- Don’t forget our Grand Prize! Those who scatter kindness all 12 days and share on social media will be eligible to win our Grand Prize!
- You can comment on all 12 days up until midnight Pacific time, Sunday, December 18. One daily winner will be chosen from each day’s comments and all winners will be announced on Monday, December 19. **U.S. Addresses only please.**
The Grand Prize!!!!