Oven-glazed Orange Chicken
This dish is both super simple and unique. Serve with rice to soak up the extra sauce.
NOTE: You can substitute peach or apricot jam for the orange marmalade.
Oven-glazed Orange ChickenPrint Recipe
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 18-ounce jar orange marmalade
- 2 envelopes dry onion soup mix
- 2-3 tbsp cornstarch
- Place chicken in a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mix marmalade or jam with soup mix and spread on chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until no longer pink.
- Remove from oven.
- Mix a few tablespoons cornstarch with 1/4 C cold water and then stir into the sauce in the bottom of the pan to thicken the sauce.